Skip hire can be a great way to get rid of unwanted items in a safe and efficient manner. But what if you don’t have enough space for a large skip? Mini skip hire is an ideal solution for those who want the convenience of skip hire without taking up too much room in their yard or driveway.
What is Mini Skip?
A mini skip is a small, open-topped waste container with a capacity of 2-3 cubic yards (1.5-2.3m³). It is typically used by households and businesses for short-term projects such as home renovations, office clear-outs, or spring cleaning.
Mini skips are generally cheaper than larger skip sizes, and are more convenient as they can be placed on your property without the need for a permit. They are also easier to fill and empty than larger skips, making them a popular choice for those undertaking smaller projects.
How to use Mini Skip?
Mini skips are a great way to get rid of unwanted rubbish and declutter your home or office space. Here are some tips on how to use mini skips:
1. Decide what size skip you need. Mini skips come in a range of sizes, so it’s important to choose the right one for your needs. If you’re not sure, our team can help you choose the right size skip for your project.
2. Choose a location for your skip. You’ll need to make sure there’s enough space for the skip, and that it won’t block access to any walkways or driveways. Our delivery team can help you find the perfect spot for your skip.
3. Fill your skip with rubbish. Once you’ve decided what goes in your skip, it’s time to start filling it up! Make sure you don’t overfill the skip, as this can be dangerous. If you’re not sure how much waste you have, our team can help estimate the volume for you.
4. When you’re finished, call us to pick up your skip. We’ll take care of everything from there, including disposing of your waste in an environmentally-friendly way.
How much does Mini Skip cost?
Just like any other product or service, the cost of mini skip hire can vary depending on a number of factors. The most important factor is usually the size of the skip, as this will determine how much waste you can fit in it. The prices also vary depending on the company you choose to hire from and the region you live in.
To give you a general idea, most companies charge between $50 and $200 for mini skip hire. However, there are always exceptions to this rule and you may be able to find cheaper or more expensive options depending on your specific needs.
Sizes of Mini Skip
There are a range of mini skip sizes available for hire, 2 and 3 cubic yards. The size you need will depend on the amount of waste you have.
2 yard skip
Holds approximately 20-30 bin bags. Ideal for small household projects or garden clearances.
3 yard skip
Holds approximately 30-40 bin bags. Perfect for larger household projects or office/shop clearances.
Benefits of Mini Skip
1. Mini skip hire is a great way to save money on your waste disposal costs.
2. Mini skips are much easier to transport and handle than full-sized skips, making them ideal for smaller projects.
3. You can save time and hassle by hiring a mini skip rather than taking your waste to the tip yourself.
4. Mini skips are perfect for smaller volumes of waste, meaning you can dispose of your waste more efficiently.
5. Hiring a mini skip is a great way to recycle or reuse your waste, as most mini skip hire companies offer recycling services.
Mini skip hire is an affordable and convenient way to get rid of unwanted waste, whether you are renovating your home or simply doing some spring cleaning. With a range of options available, it’s easy to find the right size mini skip for your needs. Plus, with their smaller sizes compared to regular skips, they can be placed in areas more easily which saves time on loading and unloading! If you’re looking for a great way to dispose of your residual waste without breaking the bank, consider mini skip hire as an option today!